|Responsible for the treatment
|The data processed is strictly necessary, appropriate and relevant for each purpose.
|The purpose of the data processing carried out will be in accordance with the activities of the Departments of Data Protection. RIVI Technical Group SL mainly highlighting: ”Lubrication equipment, systems and circuits & fluid technology”.
|The data processing is based on the assumptions included in article 6 of the RGPD. In the case of RIVI Technical Group SL It is common for such processing to be carried out when the interested party has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
|The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the legal retention periods that require its conservation (e.g. tax obligations). )
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation:
|Rights of interested parties
|We acknowledge that our visitors and users exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as; as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when applicable, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The website of which it is the owner RIVI Technical Group SL contains hyperlinks to other third-party web pages, whose privacy policies are unrelated to that of this administration. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
|+ Cookies Policy
- Responsible: RIVI Technical Group SL
- CIF: B50456243
- Address: Pol. El Plano 82-107 – 50430 María de Huerva, Zaragoza (Spain)
- Phone: +34 976 126 585
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provision of services to current and/or potential clients
Lubrication equipment, systems and circuits & fluid technology.
Sending commercial information about our products and/or services.
- Suppliers and third parties
Outsourcing of services to third parties (companies, self-employed workers, foundations, associations...)
- Human Resources
Labor personnel management
Personal file. Time control. Incompatibilities. Training. Pension plans. Prevention of occupational hazards.
Issuance of personnel payroll, as well as all products derived from it.
Management of union activity (if applicable).
- Video surveillance
Guarantee the safety of people, property and facilities.
- GDPR: 6.1.a) the interested party gave his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- RGPD: 6.1.b) Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the interested party of pre-contractual measures;
- GDPR: 6.1. c) the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller;
- General Data Protection Regulation;
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights;
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (Applicable to messaging, social networks and online sales)
* "You. "You have the right to withdraw the consent given."
- Current and potential clients and users
- Professionals and collaborators
- Workers and potential candidates
- Natural persons who transit through the Entity's facilities
Categories of personal data
- Identifications (name, surname, NIF, postal address, telephone number, email address, website)
- Other personal data
- Bank data
- Commercial information
- Purchase and sale of goods or services
Clients' personal data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administrations (e.g. Tax Agency; Social Security)
- Judicial bodies "If applicable" (Courts)
- Financial entities (Banks)
International data transfers are not planned.
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
In compliance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD, RIVI Technical Group SL will ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services. The level of security will be proportional to the risk in the processing of each type of personal data.
We recognize our visitors and users their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing, which they can exercise in the manner legally provided for in the addresses indicated above.
For more information on how to exercise your rights, the Spanish supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, provides you with the following link with its description and form to send the request to us: Exercise rights
For any information or doubts you need to resolve about the processing of your data by RIVI Technical Group SL, you can contact us through the email provided email@example.com.
Claim (complaint) to the AEPD
If you consider, after contacting us, that your rights are not being respected, you can file a complaint with the AEPD.
RIVI Technical Group SL
Pol. El Plano 82-107
50430 María de Huerva, Zaragoza (Spain)