The Spanish Data Protection Agency has committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This website is partially compliant with the RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- On the portal there may be content in other languages in which the language change is not correctly labeled.
- Audio-only multimedia elements have no alternative
- There are videos without subtitles
- There is textual content without sufficient contrast
- It is observed that in some cases the focus does not meet the minimum required contrast ratio.
- In some cases content overlap may occur
- Disproportionate burden:
- Does not apply.
- Content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation:
- There may be documents in PDF format published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 22, 2023.
The method used for this statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the Company itself with the support of the IRA Tool (Accessibility Review Report) of the Accessibility Observatory.
Last revision of the declaration: February 22, 2023.
Observations and contact information
Communications regarding accessibility requirements
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other content access difficulties
- formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the Contact Form of this website.
Communications will be received and processed by the responsible company.
Accessible information requests and complaints
Through the Contact Form can present:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- an accessible Information Request relating to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed upon, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated if no response has been obtained.
The claim procedure included in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 can be initiated through this link.
- It has been designed to adapt to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- It is optimized for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- is designed for correct viewing on any resolution and desktop, tablet or mobile device (design responsive)
- It has been made using HTML5 as a markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
In addition, continuous auditing and content review work is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.